GreekMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maple story v.83 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM app]Ahem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[SGM]Ahem

[SGM]Ahem

[GM app]Ahem Empty
PostSubject: [GM app]Ahem   [GM app]Ahem EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Name: My name is Aaron Olk.

In-Game Name: After the game starts, my IGN will be Ahem.

Why should we choose you?: As a average Mapler and a joiner of many different private servers, I have experience with finding hackers, ToS (terms of service) breakers, and I know how to make everyone's time here enjoyable.

Do you have any experience whatsoever of a Game Master? : Unfortunately, no, I do not have any experience as a Game Master. Some people might lie and say, "i was gm in aother serv pick me" But I am not lying. I have no experience whatsoever, but I will learn quickly.

What would you do if you saw a Game Master abusing his powers?: If I saw a Game Master abusing him or her's power, I would report him or her to the Admin. (after taking a Screen shot or Recording on a video, for proof.)

What would you do if you saw a Hacker?: I would ban them without thinking twice.

Anything else you would like to add: I have no experience coding. (installing NPC's, creating quests/maps, etc) I only know how to make items and use GM commands.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/CronosMS/16694860669323
Inferno
Admin
Inferno

[GM app]Ahem Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM app]Ahem   [GM app]Ahem EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:32 pm

You are added as GM because of you'r helping to CronosMS. welcome to CronosMS staff. if you need anything PM me.
[GM app]Ahem Locked27xr
Back to top Go down
https://greekms.123.st

[GM app]Ahem
Page 1 of 1