GreekMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maple story v.83 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM APP} Flippy's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flippy

[GM APP} Flippy's Empty
PostSubject: [GM APP} Flippy's   [GM APP} Flippy's EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:16 am

Name:Ryan
In-Game Name:iEnergettic
Why should we choose you?:The reason you should choose me is because I can be helpful and make the population of NewEvolution Skyrocket with a bunch of ppl and I can be very helpful,Supportive,and caring.
Do you have any experience whatsoever of a Game Master? :Yes, I do on multiple servers such as CookieMS,SperMS,and KyrahMS(Sorry no s/s bc my old comp broke and it had all the s/s)
What would you do if you saw a Game Master abusing his powers?:Well if so that happened I would take a s/s ban the GM and Report to you right afterwards ASAP.
What would you do if you saw a Hacker?:Well I would watch him in hide and see how pathetic he is then take a s/s and BanHammer baby!
Anything else you would like to add:Well for other info /Hobbies I ride my bike alot im active about 3-6 hrs a day on weekends about 13-15 hrs a day and to contact me send me an email at :Demonryan1@Hotmail.com or at My Skype:Ryan.Sanchez2 and if i saw a GM abuse his powers and u were on my skype contacts I would take a s/s and call u at that instant.
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Inferno

[GM APP} Flippy's Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP} Flippy's   [GM APP} Flippy's EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:15 am

Back to top Go down
https://greekms.123.st
[SGM]Ahem

[SGM]Ahem

[GM APP} Flippy's Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP} Flippy's   [GM APP} Flippy's EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:32 am

I've got a few questions for you.

1. Did you bother to read anything about the server before you made this "application"?

2. What the hell is NewEvolution?
Our server name is GreekMS/CronosMS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/CronosMS/16694860669323
Sponsored content

[GM APP} Flippy's Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM APP} Flippy's   [GM APP} Flippy's Empty

Back to top Go down

[GM APP} Flippy's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GreekMS :: Staff applications-