GreekMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maple story v.83 private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM app]Ellipse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zoomjet

zoomjet

[GM app]Ellipse Empty
PostSubject: [GM app]Ellipse   [GM app]Ellipse EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Name: Taz

In-Game Name: Ellipse

Why should we choose you?:
I believe that I should receive a chance at intern because i have experienced many servers and thus learned how to make a server exciting and fun for new players. . I promise to perform my job as best as I can, making the community an enjoyable, safe, and fun place to be. I can be online for a long period of time per day and will get the job done responsibly, maturely, and correctly. I can relieve the stress of the GMs and can calmly take spam requests for help one by one, making sure everyone is happy the best I can.

Do you have any experience whatsoever of a Game Master? : I was the former owner of a MapleStory called CurryMs. I know how to use all the functions and all the tips and tricks of gm commands.

What would you do if you saw a Game Master abusing his powers?:
I would ask the to stop. If i see them doing it again i will take a screen shot and inform the owner of the game.

What would you do if you saw a Hacker?: I would take a screen shot and kaboom ban them Very Happy. i would save the screen shot with me in a special folder for bans Very Happy and use it to prove that the person was hacking if needed later on.

Anything else you would like to add:
I am a very active player and I know what to do to make a server exciting! please consider me as a gm i wont let you down Razz
Back to top Go down
https://greekms.123.st
Inferno
Admin
Inferno

[GM app]Ellipse Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM app]Ellipse   [GM app]Ellipse EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:48 pm

You are added as GM. welcome to CronosMS staff. if you need anything PM me.
[GM app]Ellipse Locked27xr
Back to top Go down
https://greekms.123.st

[GM app]Ellipse
Page 1 of 1