Share | 

[GM APP] Buklau

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xBuklau

PostSubject: [GM APP] Buklau   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Name: Ali

In-Game Name: Buklau

Why should we choose you?: I am a wonderful person to be around. I love meeting new people and enjoy helping others with all sorts of questions. I am active on weekdays, and very active on weekends.

Do you have any experience whatsoever of a Game Master? :
Yes i do, i was head GM on CurryMS. The owner was Ellipse and he can tell you that i did my job and did it well, while keeping the community happy.

What would you do if you saw a Game Master abusing his powers?: I would immediately try to confront him and tell him to stop whatever he was doing, then I would report all of his actions to a higher level of power (as in admin) but if he was doing anything that was bad at that point where I caught him, I would ban him immediately and talk with him/her and an admin.

What would you do if you saw a Hacker?: First things first, proof. I would first of all take a screenshot of them hacking, before banning them. After that I would open up a notepad and record what they did there for past references in case I clear out my screenshots folder. And if it's too close to call a 'hack' I would tempban them and let them explain themselves on the forums and would see from mines/other people's judgement if he should/shouldn't be unbanned.

Anything else you would like to add: My timezone is GMT -7 hours, i play a lot on the weekends and love hosting many different sorts of events. I love hockey and soccer, but i like basketball too <3. I am very cheerful and can brighten the mood on a grim day.

Thank you for reading my GM application ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inferno
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [GM APP] Buklau   Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Sorry to tell you but you aren't accepted, it has been rly hard to chose and we didn't chose you, better luck next time.
GreekMS staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greekms.123.st

[GM APP] Buklau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GreekMS :: Staff applications-
Jump to: